Sunday, December 9, 2012

I KNOW WHAT LOVE ISN'T

I don't really like being bossed around, nor do I like being scolded. That's just an appetizer to this amazing course.

So, with every breakup eventually you move on (I would hope), but not before you look back and have a good laugh at how you got here and how absolutely right your mom was about everything.

Here's a fun game, match the following quotes from my breakup with the corresponding person who said it. No, there isn't a prize but maybe you'll get as good of a laugh as I did remembering them.

************************

1."Whaaaaaat? That son of a b!tch!"

2. "Sometimes things have to fall apart so better things can fall together."

3. "Goodbye Mother f'er's!"

4. "[You] should journal, don't blog- it's not helping you."

5. "You have to fight for your sh!tty life."

6. "Is he out of his freaking mind? You dressed up as Princess Leia!"

7. "Men are babies and they will always remain babies."

8. "You loved him, and he broke your heart. It just crushes me."

9. "Dodged that bullet."

10."No more republicans or Packers fans."

11. "I know breakups suck, but like they tell homosexual teens, it gets better."

12. "He will never win. He already lost you. What else is there?"

13. "The dude will never do better than you."

14. " Ish, his new girlfriend is definitely a downgrade, and I wouldn't say that just to make you feel better."

15. "'Cause I knew you were trouble when you first walked in, so shame on me now."

16. "What's past is past."

17. "I would punch him but he's built like a linebacker."

18. "If he ever writes you another note I'm going to get someone else to kick his face in."

19. "I think he would do better with a stupid girl. You are not a stupid girl."

20. "Good. This new guy is a better fit for you than [your ex]. He was a jerk."

Some people correspond to more than one quote.

A. My mom
B. Taylor Swift
C. The movie Bridesmaids
D. My ex ex bf
E. One of my friends
F. Marilyn Monroe
G. EX BF family member
H. Me
I. Someone really smart
J. Dad
K. Walter
L. My brother
M. My cousin
N. a coworker





No comments:

Post a Comment